Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Want to Talk about Physio and Adult CP? Please complete the Survey!
The UK and Ireland online survey which asks adults with Cerebral Palsy about health service accessibility and their general health is open until the end of February 2020.
Please complete the survey if you haven't already done so
‘Are you interested in talking about your experiences of physiotherapy?’
What: a research study about what adults with cerebral palsy think about physiotherapy and physiotherapy services.
Why: Physiotherapy and other services are important to optimise the health of adults living with CP, and yet little is known about what adults with CP think about physiotherapy.
Who can take part: adults over the age of 18 years with cerebral palsy of any type or severity.
How: one face-to-face interview with a researcher from Brunel University London
Where: your home or Brunel University London or a quiet location convenient to you and the researcher.
Interested? Contact [email protected]
The above post has been moderated and checked by the Scope Community Team.
Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- All Categories
- 13.2K Start here and say hello!
- 6.8K Coffee lounge
- 89 Games lounge
- 474 Cost of living
- 4.5K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 227 Community updates
- 9.5K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.6K Work and employment
- 797 Education
- 1.7K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 649 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 372 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 820 Transport and travel
- 31.6K Talk about money
- 4.5K Benefits and financial support
- 5.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 17K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 878 Chronic pain and pain management
- 179 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.3K Mental health and wellbeing
- 327 Sensory impairments
- 826 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions