Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


JanGoa Member Posts: 2 Listener
hi, thankyou for accepting me on this site. I would just like to say I have just been diagnosed with cops earlier today but have also got broncitesatis which I have had for 60yrs which I get pip  for at the standard rate so I would like to know if I can claim for copd as well as I am struggling walking and daily every day things. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.