From LCW to LCWRA. - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

From LCW to LCWRA.

Options
2»

Comments

• Tobias
    Tobias Posts: 46 Courageous
    Options
    I'm unsure why comments are being flagged here because i don't see anything wrong. The flag is there to report a problem to admin.

• ghallen
    ghallen Community member Posts: 17 Listener
    Options
    I don't know what flagging means but I don't think it was me? Unless I've done something daft
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No worries, no harm done. Great news on the LCWRA decision too!
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Hartley
    Hartley Posts: 114 Courageous
    edited August 2019
    Options
  • Hartley
    Hartley Posts: 114 Courageous
    Options
  • Tobias
    Tobias Posts: 46 Courageous
    Options
    Hartley said:
    Flagging??
    No offense but can you stop this....ive been warned about you.!
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You have not done anything daft or wrong @ghallen :) To the member(s) who are flagging up the above comments as spam, may I remind you that you are misusing this option. Flagging up a post alerts admin that there is an issue with a members post, I.e. inappropriate comments and any comments made that go against our community guidelines. There is absolutely no issue with this thread. Please only use the flagging option when it is evident to do so.
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @ghallen and welcome to the community. I hope you've been able to get an answer to your question. If there's anything you're unsure about, please don't hesitate to ask. Great news on your positive reassessment. :smile:

@Opus, @Tobias and @Hartley I notice the three of you have flagged a lot of posts as spam in both this thread and others. This function is used to push content that is posted repeatedly and has no place on the community, i.e. advertising into a spam queue.
    If you're wanting to draw our attention to a particular thread, can I ask you either tag a member of the community team (myself, @Sam_Scope or @Chloe_Scope) or use the report flagging function?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.