Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


My gp in the birmingham area has recieved esa113 and kindly supported me by filling out form but they dont have an address to send it back to, not sure why. Could anyone kindly advise me of an address and or maybe an email address I could give to them so they could send it on please. Thanks in advance


  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger

    Your GP should know where to return the form to for the area you live. All areas are different.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.