Pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

tinka1992
tinka1992 Community member Posts: 97 Connected
Hi I just got my letter for pip they are awarding me 85.50 a week my worker says it should be 87.65 weekly or is this up to 85.50 

Comments

• Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    tinka1992 said:
    Hi I just got my letter for pip they are awarding me 85.50 a week my worker says it should be 87.65 weekly or is this up to 85.50 

@tinka1992 here are 2019 rates, If you have daily living needs, you may qualify for the daily living component. There are two rates: Standard £58.70 per week. Enhanced £87.65 per week.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• tinka1992
    I get the enhanced rate from 14th February 2019 but it saying 85.50 do I need to ring them 
    tinka1992 said:
    I get the enhanced rate from 14th February 2019 but it saying 85.50 do I need to ring them 
    @tinka1992 that's the rate before April 2019? Now is £87.65. So if it hasn't gone up then I suggest you phone them. This is what 4 weekly works out at £350.60 and is paid 4 weekly in arrears.
    ⬇️
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

• tinka1992
    tinka1992 said:
    Ok thank you
    @tinka1992 your welcome, let us know how you get on.
    ⬇️

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.