If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


blackpoolpaul68blackpoolpaul68 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2019 in PIP, DLA and AA
Im hoping someone can help me, in the early 1990's I was awarded DLA indefinately, however due to the recent change to PIP, I have had my PIP turned down. I have asked for a Mandatory reconsideration, and as expected that was also turned down. I have appealed and it seems to be taking ages. I have had one hearing but was adjourned. Is there anyway that I can track the progress of my appeal on line. I used to have it on my pc but since I have had to reinstal i cant remember the web address to type in. Is anyone able to help me. 


  • BenefitsTrainingCoBenefitsTrainingCo Member Posts: 2,692 Pioneering
    edited September 2019
    Hi blackpoolpaul68,

    If you're using the online appeal system, the address is:

    Hope that's what you were looking for. Don't be surprised if it's taking ages though...there's probably a backlog as there is in most areas :-(

    You can also try ringing the regional HMCTS office to find out what the current sort of wait might be. They'll sometimes tell you over the phone (ie what is the average waiting time from lodging an appeal to hearing at the moment). 

    The Benefits Training Co:
    Paul Bradley
    Michael Chambers
    Will Hadwen
    Sarah Hayle
    Maria Solomon
    David Stickland
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @blackpoolpaul68 and a warm welcome to the community, I hope the link below helps! 

    Unfortunately there is a big backlog but I really hope you are not waiting much longer. If there is anything we can help you with then please do let us know. :)
    Community Partner

    Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
Sign in or join us to comment.