What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

I’m just after advice

I suffer from Lupus Fibromyalgia and severe arthritis in my feet and shoulders.
I work full time but I’m now at the stage of my life where I’m finding working far to much which has helped me make a discussion to finish work next March.
i will get a works pension and a monthly pension which isn’t a lot and get the higher rate of pip ( I’m 61 )
my husband is in receipt of his state pension and also receives a small working pension.
would I be able to claim anything to be able to continue to contribute to my state pension as there is a shortfall of five and a half years until I’m entitled to my state pension.
id be grateful for any advice given


Sign in or join us to comment.