Enquiry about back dated payments. — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Enquiry about back dated payments.

Hi I was wondering if someone could help.ive been waiting since end of May for back dated payments between 2012 to 2014..how long do you have to wait I tried to ring today,I went through to the wrong department, even though it was the number I had been giving I understand there so many people due a payment.she could only say.they are waiting for documents and I have to sit tight didn t realise it would take so long,, how long did others wait please xx

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 28,560 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

It can take between 12-20 weeks for a decision on this because of the backlogs in a lot of areas. Lots of people are owed money yes but lots haven't been owed anything. Whether you're one of the ones that's owed money will depend on your circumstances between those dates. Hopefully not too much longer.
  • Dinkysaurus
    Dinkysaurus Member Posts: 36 Courageous
    I rang yesterday and was told they have stopped giving estimates as there are just so many to get through. Ive been waiting since May. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.