Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi! I am an occupational therapy student in Kansas and am doing an assignment with a 4 year old who has CP and his family! I would like to join this forum to get some more insight to CP and different information from people with different experiences. I would just be adding some questions on here every so often throughout this semester and would love to discuss and see everyones point of view. If anyone is willing to interact, I would really appreciate it! I am meeting with the family on Monday, does anyone have any advice? Different things such as how to interact, concerns, tips, etc. Thank you so much!!
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.