Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Partially Fabricated assessment
Attended pip assessment. Major panic attacks,left building,returned. Within actual room more panic attacks, given tissues,AC turned on,door left open,crying,shaky etc. Been awarded zero points by decision maker. Now have a copy of assessors report. It's says I was calm , no signs of sweating,not dizzy,walked unaided from reception, I didn't ,I stopped twice. is this when your assessment starts? Said I was observed opening water bottle and zip on my bag. So I have no issues. This statement used as justification on all have areas.I have severe tendonitis in wrists, stops me doing many things. Am appealing. Can I say assessor blatantly lied and thus decision maker based points on incorrect information. This is what I believe.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.