Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
New here - at the end of my rope
I’m a 50 yo female that has suffered from chronic exhaustion for years and despite discussing it with my physicians, no one will diagnose anything or give me help. It’s worsened over the years and I am now having memory and concentration issues. I am asthmatic and COPD stage 2 but it’s controlled. I’ve had depression and anxiety for years, but that is also under control now. I’m not depressed now, but I am at the end of my rope mentally and physically. I’m exhausted and can’t continue like this. I just can’t go on like this. Work is super difficult, but I’m powering through. The minute I get home, I crash. I don’t know what to do when no one will make an effort to help me figure out my problem. I’m not depressed, but I’m done with this. I need to commiserate with someone in a similar situation. I’m running out of the strength to fight.
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 837 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 301 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.2K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 771 Autism and neurodiversity
- 951 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.