Esa change of cir umstances — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Esa change of cir umstances

laney1970 Member Posts: 71 Connected
Hi I'm moving soon I'm on the old esa I've heard ile have to go on uc is this right 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.