Ben Elton's Comedy Night for Scope - Supporting acts to be announced!
WhereO2 Shepherd's Bush Empire
WhenSaturday 21 December 2019 - 6.30pm
Ben Elton has been a Scope patron for many years and got involved with many aspects of campaigning. He is a #DisabilityGamechanger who thinks comedy has a part to play in making #EverydayEquality a reality.
After 15 years of being away from stand up Ben Elton is back for a UK tour and has kindly decided to dedicate one of his shows to Scope.
Get your tickets here! (accessible tickets available)
Supporting acts to be announced soon!
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments