Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
So scared of my pip assessment tomorrow!
Hi I just stumbled on this site, when I was looking for what they ask ask at these assessments, I have my pip assessment tomorrow at home and I'm so anxious about it, haven't eatting properly in days just feel sick! It dont help that I'm all full up with cold/flu, so I'm struggling to think straight.
I thought I'd write some things down so I can refer to it. I just feel like it's gunna be this interrogation! I only applied because I was told too n now I'm feeling like why did I even bother. It took me long enough to go to the doctor about it. Let alone tell someone who is looking at u like ur pure filth and all suspicious! I've read alot of the bad assessments now see as it seems to be the only ones on the internet. So what's it like are they awful? What do they ask u? Should I record the assessment?
Thanks for taking the time to read and it replies are really appreciated. Xx
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.