Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
what benefits can i claim
I do not know where to turn I phoned the DWP just to ask if there is any benefits I can claim the person did not seem interested so I am hoping that someone will give me advice Since February this year I been going to the hospital every month having different test done then in April I found out I need to have open heart operation so now I take 6 different tablets each day then 6 weeks ago I went to the hospital and found out I also got damage lungs and will always have breathing problems and my voice may never be the same in other words I will always have a crowky voice and we be limited to what I can do I am just hoping that someone will be able to tell me what if any benefits I can claim
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 133 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.1K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.