Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Lies in assessors report.
Hello I’m new to this group , after years of being on highest mobility , after face to face they have given me standard, I was not asked to walk ,but in the report he says I said , I go in a taxi to the coffee shop walk to coffee shop it takes me 40 seconds and I can then walk back this is so untrue , he asked if I could walk the length of a double decker bus and I told him yes but slowly and have to stop because of the pain in my leg right leg and arthritic left ankle. I feel so mad and want to complain about it as this has reduced my award, that’s not the only discrepancy . These people are unbelievable , as any one complained about capita and had any response from them , MR is also on my mind he never looked at my leg which is deformed should I send a photo of my leg if I do go for a MR.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.