Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
ESA been underpaid? Journalism request!
*Journalism press request from the Scope team*
We've had a journalist from the Independent who are doing a story about ESA being underpaid, and the claimant passing away before the owed benefits have been backdated.
Is this something a loved one has experienced? Would you like to talk to the press about your experiences?
If you've got an experience that you'd like to share, then please get in touch with the Scope media team – [email protected] or 0207 619 7200.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.