Review form — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Review form

painterart54
painterart54 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hello Everyone,
I phoned the DWP on Monday and told the them I've sent my pip review form in on the 16th of this month and the gentleman said it can take up to two weeks for them to log it onto their system and because I sent it by Freepost they will give an extra few  days for it to arrive and he said you've got 29 days what does he mean by that..hope someone can help me..

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,909 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

You have 1 month to return the form, which is probably what he meant by that. However, you can request an extra 14 days, if you haven't already done that.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • painterart54
    Hi poppy123456
    All he said was it takes five days for it to arrive at the handling centre and then another five days for them to receive it and because I sent it by Freepost envelope the dwp give an extra couple of days for it to arrive, did he mean an extra 14 days. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @painterart54, I hope Poppy has been able to help you here. If you need anything else then please let us know. :)
    Scope

• painterart54
    Ok thank you Chloe 
    I'll phone them again on Friday 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @painterart54, hello can take upto 14 days once received by the DWP to upload your information on to their system. 
  • painterart54
    Ok thank you, but how will I know they got it
    Will they text me, or if it's lost in the post will they send another form out..I photocopied the form before I sent it..it's all rather worrying 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,909 Disability Gamechanger
    If you put a mobile number down on the form then they do send texts but sometimes this doesn't happen for several weeks after.

The best thing you can do is wait another week and ring DWP again to check it's been received.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.