CBD — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

CBD

jason321
jason321 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, a friend has suggested I try Love Hemp oils. He purchased some on ebay via an authorised supplier and remarked on considerable change in symptoms & pain relief. Has anyone tried it / found relief from it? Thanks

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jason321 and welcome to the community! I am glad they found it beneficial. We are not medical professionals so cannot advise on this, but I hope others can share their experiences.
    Scope

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger

Hi @jason321 - I've just replied to someone who brought up this topic on an old thread, so I'll copy part of my post here:

Over a year ago I came across a Facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SimplyCBD/ there I met others who were knowledgeable about CBD; how to start using it, & where to get it at a reasonable price from an ethical company. See: https://www.simply-cbd.co.uk/ .....The one I use is £7 & P&P. I would urge anyone interested to join this Facebook page to find out more. It now has over 37,000 members.

What did it do for me? It has helped my lower back pain enormously (the least of my worries); it eases my OA joints somewhat, but unfortunately has not helped my neurological pain, which is my worst problem.

You need to be aware that with about 90% of prescribed meds, you would need to have a 4 hour gap between taking these & CBD. Even with over the counter meds, a 2 hour gap is recommended. It is wise to discuss taking CBD with your GP, or a pharmacist first.

I also researched medical papers (mainly USA studies) & it seems CBD can be particularly helpful for pain & anxiety. So, I hope CBD may help you.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.