Silent fireworks, could they be beneficial?
Fireworks can be extremely popular during this time of year. They may look really pretty, but the loud bangs can have their implications! However, silent fireworks are starting to make an appearance which could be beneficial to a lot of people.
What are your thoughts?
We asked two people who have assistant dogs for their views:
Aside from it being a lot better for animals, people who struggle with loud noises could be missing out on the view of fireworks because of the loud bangs that they cause.
Do you like fireworks? What are your thoughts on silent fireworks? Is there anything else you’d suggest? Let us know in the comments below!
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments