Hello

childofthetrees
childofthetrees Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello, just joined thought I'd say hello..how are you all? 
I'm autistic, found out late in life..at present having a hard time having no friends and other stuff happening.
Erm, I am an artist, have 2 cats a dog and not forgetting my goldfish.  I'm a huge Jane Austen fan. Dyslexic etc but I do love reading, kindle's are a gift !!
Anyway, I'll sign off now xx have fun :-)

Comments

• emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 698 Empowering
    Hello @childofthetrees a warm welcome to the community.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,604 Championing
    edited October 2019
    Welcome to the community @childofthetrees - it is great to have you here!!

We had a guest post by @VioletFenn about getting an autism diagnosis at 46 that you might like to read.

Take a look around the community, you will find all the latest chat here. You might like the Autism category and also KaleidoScope; our chat about members arts and crafts. Jump in and get involved and please let us know if there is anything we can help with.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,239 Championing
    Hi @childofthetrees and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I enjoyed reading your introduction.  I have a cat too, but have had dogs and a goldfish in the past also.  I love Jane Austen too!  What is your favourite Jane Austen book?  I love Pride and Prejudice and have this on dvd too which I enjoy watching.  It is great to have you on board and I look forward to reading more posts from you.  I hope you enjoy your time with us.  You will find lots of lovely people on here.  It is a great place for support and friendship and lots of chat!  If there is anything we can help you with then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smiley:
  • Han_
    Han_ Community member Posts: 151 Empowering
    Hi @childofthetrees! Welcome to the community. 

I love cats! What are the names of your cats?

Feel free to have a look around the forum and join any discussions. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,649 Online Community Programme Lead
    Great to have you with us @childofthetrees! :smile: