Back pay from pip — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Back pay from pip

Good morning. Looking for advice as I don't understand the dwp. I'm on uc as well as pip. I've just recieved a back payment from dwp after appeal regarding my pip. My wife works which affects my uc wich I receive due to my disability. Question is will this back pay affect my uc and do I need to notify them of the payment. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.