Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Lies that get told by health care proffessional at assessment that are beleived
Recently had assessment,which was inaccurate,lies told by hcp,distorted facts,and downplayed,illnesses wich include astma,copd,epilepsy(grand mal)ischeamic heart disease(diagnosed after heart attack at age 45)now 51,mental health problems,anxiety,connective tissue disease(which is in both shoulders but mainly left and is really painful unable to move left arm up without bad pain)and has been placed in the work related activity group,after being in the support group for years,even after a supposed mandatory reconsideration,i will appeal but im at the end of my tether with these people,the hcp is being beleived
This discussion has been closed.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 516 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.