Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, just joined today.
Hi, so pleased to have found this group. I have lupus, this year alone I've had pneumonia, maningitis, sepsis and other complications from both the disease and the treatment. I have two boys with disabilities. My 18yo has ASD, PDA, erythromelalgia ehlers-danlos and probably POTS. My 13yo has ASD, ADHD, Ehlers and possible bipolar. Sounds a lot,T but they are very bright academically and run rings around most adults! Also funny, charming and very tall!! I'm after advice on the transition to adult life and can help others especially with advice accessing social care funding and Pip. Thank you. X
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.