Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

new to site

FairynufFairynuf Member Posts: 1 Listener
hi I am new to the site I have aspergers only dx 2 years ago 

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 9,141 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Fairynuf & welcome to the community. Thank you for saying a little about yourself; you will find others with Aspergers here, but we're a very mixed bunch! I hope you try looking around to see what others are chatting about, or visit the 'Coffee Lounge' section where there are other interesting posts about hobbies, word games etc.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,998

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @Fairynuf. As chiarieds said, we're a diverse community but you're more than welcome to jump in and get involved. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • emmarenshawemmarenshaw Member Posts: 712 Pioneering
    edited November 2019
    Welcome to the community @Fairynuf
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,745 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Fairynuf and welcome to the community :) 
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Fairynuf and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I hope you enjoy your time on the forum and meet some new friends along the way.  Great people on here!  I look forward to seeing you on the Community anyway.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.