What is your favourite TV show — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What is your favourite TV show

Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
My favourite TV show which has not long finished unfortunately is an Australian prison series called Wentworth prison. I think its amazing! 

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Greys Anatomy! 
    Scope

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,367 Disability Gamechanger
    Not really keen on anything “current” at the moment! I used to like Torchwood when it was set in the UK, also Top Gear. I liked the comedy shows like Have I Got News For You and Mock the Week, but again, not so keen on the newer ones with the new comedians in them.
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Tammyjane33   Thanks very much for your post.

Mine are cooking ones naturally have to admit. Watch Diners, Drive ins, and Dives.

Talk about naughty food never seen anything like this.  Any one who wishes to diet please do not watch.

I use it for educational and learning new recipes, ideas and I could do that.

Italian delis and diners inventive ideas and some old recipes.

Used to say how can I short cut this do it different.

Any programme Jamie Oliver does those recipes budget, cheap eats using five ingredients. Many have changed to use for me own skill ability and talents.

Any of his others done the recent ones on veggies and simple ideas.

Other ones are the Italian series of Italy Unpacked amazing places and history.

Love my music documentaries on B.B C Four about early days of Music Rock and Roll the pioneers, the Soul brothers and sisters.

Motown, Northern Soul.

That is it at the moment no doubt be more.

Ok I forget the Serie A and La Liga on Freesports got that back at last . Signal malfunctioned or something technical.

Good matches full of skills and great goals, sorry you ladies hate football do you not .

Mind you had a female friend one time come over to a home I was  residing in . Watched the Italian football on TV.  Those days on Channel Four .

All I heard were noises and look at that on him these good looking Italian players running around.

Getting shall we say getting worked up.   Being polite and considerate .  Did not know what to say really.

Wish you well.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • mrbuttons
    mrbuttons Community member Posts: 221 Pioneering
    I haven't missed an episode of The Walking Dead since the show started in 2010. I'm all over the fansites and forums. I confess to being a TWD 'Stan'
  • Tammyjane33
    These are amazing. Thankyou all for your comments. 
  • vikingqueen
    vikingqueen Scope Member Posts: 1,410 Disability Gamechanger
    Wentworth prison was one of the best series on tv, especially the cliffhanger ending to the last episode  :#
      Peaky Blinders is simply the best though, roll on the next series  :)
  • Tammyjane33
    @vikingqueen I loved it I can't wait till next year I can't believe the freak is still alive! Not watched peaky blinders yet! 
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Wentworth prison was one of the best series on tv, especially the cliffhanger ending to the last episode  :#
      Peaky Blinders is simply the best though, roll on the next series  :)
    I love Peaky Blinders! 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    mrbuttons said:
    I haven't missed an episode of The Walking Dead since the show started in 2010. I'm all over the fansites and forums. I confess to being a TWD 'Stan'
    What do you think of the new season @mrbuttons? I've watched through to season 8 twice over now, but I avoid most of the fansites and forums for fear of spoilers.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • mrbuttons
    mrbuttons Community member Posts: 221 Pioneering
    hiya, have you read the comics? I think this season 10 is one of the best almost as good as the first season, season 9 is mostly setting the scene for 100 but its still worth watchng if you have invested the time to watch 1-8. last Monday's ep was a real shocker, don't worry I won't spoil it but I do recommend watching it. there have been major changes behind the scenes which have been reflected in the change of pace to the storyline and introduction of some interesting new characters and the 'loss' of some old favourites. next Monday will be the midseason finale of season 10 and its predicted to be a real humdinger judging by the spoilers ive seen.

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    edited November 2019
    I'm up-to-date with the episodes @mrbuttons, but after season 9 episode 5 and the time jump I hate to say that I felt myself slipping away a little bit. Luckily the last few episodes of season 10 have pulled me back in. I could still do with a little bit more character development for some of these new folks, but I'm excited for the future especially after Monday's surprise.

I actually set myself a goal to read the comics this year, but I've only managed volume 1, so I've got a lot of work to do before December 31st!  :D
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.