Pip report - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip report

13»

Comments

• jinglejang23
    jinglejang23 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Torim said:
    hi every one I’m new to this, just been stressing over my pip claim, had f2f 22nd Oct , then got a text message on 1st and Another on 5th of November to say they’ve received my written report , just wondering how long it takes from then to make a Decision? (Northern Ireland) 
    Hi Torim,
    I had my f2f the same day as urs. I also live in n.ireland. I received a txt on the 1st nov to tell me they received my report. I phoned for report to be sent to me which it was and am now awaiting a decision. I did phone today and was told there was a big backlog and that  I prob wouldnt hear the decision until after christmas. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    I hope you hear soon @jinglejang23! :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • jinglejang23
    jinglejang23 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @jinglejang23, I really hope you don't have to wait much longer!
    Scope

• iheartbobbin
    iheartbobbin Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    OMG !!! total joke..... I was awarded PiP in 2017 after a f2f for mental health issues but since then ( 20/05/18 ) I’ve become disabled and I still suffer the same problems around my mental health but I also now have mobility issues to contend with so what does the DWP do?! They’ve reduced my money by £8 a week!!!!!!!! So a local charity are helping me to resolve this and then hopefully (if the f2f isn’t blind) they’ll see that I struggle with everyday things and CANNOT walk with out both my crutches. Currently the guy reckoned I was able to walk 200 metres plus ....... I would LOVE for that to be true—- trust me . The guy from this charity said I have to request a a decision reconsideration so he’s written it all for me and sent it off so fingers crossed I’ll have a more favourable outcome this time around... it took such a long time to get the ridiculous decision of-£8 a week as it was so I’m not holding my breath as to hearing anything back anytime soon 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.