UC and housing element confusion — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

UC and housing element confusion

Redeemed Member Posts: 40 Courageous
Just had a thought. When I was on either ESA in support group or IS and Carers our son was in the support group for ESA for mental health problems and we NEVER had to pay any rent at all.
Now on UC they are saying he can contriibute £73 a month from his ESA.
Is this right?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.