Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is korky1234!

korky1234korky1234 Member Posts: 1 Listener
hi how are everyone .. i suffer with arthrites  n fibromyalgia  n chronic pain n the latest is blood sciatic  and that is intense .. also ive lost mu independence  as i have to rely on a scooter to get around...

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,896 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @korky1234 - Thank you for joining us all. I'm not so bad, but not liking this damp weather! I also have arthritis & chronic pain mainly from neurological problems. Many people here also have fibromyalgia, so will relate. Sorry to read you feel you've lost your independence.
    This is a very supportive, & friendly community, so others will probably chat with you soon too.
  • AilsAils Community champion Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @korky1234 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I'm sorry to hear of your health struggles.  How are you today?  I hope you enjoy your time with us and if there is anything we can help you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,941 Scope community team
    Welcome @korky1234. How are you today? :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
Sign in or join us to comment.