We're on u/c is there any thing I can get to help us? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

We're on u/c is there any thing I can get to help us?

chrissie62 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I have bsm and other illness but my bsm as been really bad for a good two months we’re on u/c and I get pip and my partner get careers for me but the last two months we have found it hard to live as I have had to have loads of extra cost like extra heating electric and toilet stuff plus new under wear and bottoms plus pj as the bsm as soiled them plus sheets we can’t afford to go on like this it’s not fair on my partner he gets no breaks from helping me and I can’t get out as am getting weaker every day is there any thing I can get to help us



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.