Hi, my name is aylesburygirl!

Options
aylesburygirl
aylesburygirl Community member Posts: 8 Connected
Hello everyone just joined as I have spondylitis in my spine and fibromyalgia so don’t get out much and saw this group and hoped to meet other people with a disability problem 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,287 Championing
    Options
    Hello @aylesburygirl    Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am of the team of community champions. We guide, advise and help members of our community.

Please have a look around our forum, website. We are friendly, care and share.

Please join in discussions, plenty of new friends.

Please ask if we can help with anything.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,158 Championing
    Options
    Hi @aylesburygirl - Welcome to the community. There are others here with either spondylitis or fibromyalgia. Most people here have a disability, or have an affected relative, and we care about each other as you'll find, so it's a great place to be.
    I hope to hear more from you any time.
  • Rooprs
    Rooprs Community member Posts: 12 Connected
    Options
    Hi @aylesburygirl. I hope you find what you're looking for here. I also have my disabilities, so I understand as much as anyone can! You're welcome to say hi anytime you like :smile:
  • aylesburygirl
    Options
    Thank you for the kind welcome ?
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member Posts: 1,390 Trailblazing
    Options
    Hi @aylesburygirl
                                 Welcome to the community, thank you for joining us. How are you today? Please feel free to take a look around the forum, there are many lovely people on the community and we are all here to support one another. If you have any questions, then please just ask. Thank you. 
  • gaz1960
    gaz1960 Community member Posts: 292 Empowering
    Options
    Welcome. :) 
  • aylesburygirl
    Options
    Thank you ?
  • aylesburygirl
    Options
    gaz1960 said:
    Welcome. :) 
    Thank you I will do that ?
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,305 Online Community Programme Lead
    Options
    It's great to meet you @aylesburygirl. How are you today?
  • Sharon453
    Sharon453 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Hi @aylesburygirl, I’m a newbie too, nice to say hello x I’m looking forward to getting to know the community better so I’m sure we shall speak very soon.  Going by your name I think I’m quite close to you in West Herts x 
  • aylesburygirl
    Options
    Thanks Adrian and Sharon. it is not the location it is the name of an estate I used to live on in London, 
    I am in Kent now. Nice to meet another newbie xxx
  • Sharon453
    Sharon453 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Hi @aylesburygirl, it’s a shame you’re not closer but good to meet you all the same xx hope you are keeping as well as can be x 
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,240 Championing
    Options
    Hi @aylesburygirl and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I am sure you will enjoy your time on the Community and meet some new friends along the way.  Everyone is so lovely and supportive on here.  Please feel free to chat to us anytime.  I look forward to seeing you on here anyway.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,240 Championing
    Options
    Hi @Sharon453, just wanted to welcome you to the Community also.  Nice to meet you too.  I hope you are enjoying your time with us.  If there is anything we can help you with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile: