Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Kids Causing Trouble
Just had kids kicking a football up the side of my house, think then it must have come over the front gate into the front garden. The front gate is permanently locked as I dont use it. So can hear them then trying to wrench the gate open. They didnt call out to me or anything. Now they've been round the back and taken a piece of trellis. All this just happened, so it's dark out there. Very dark as I'm rural. Must be local kids. Had trouble with kids when I first moved here nearly 15 years ago and that went on for ages. The police were always up here and it made the local paper. Just hope history not repeating itself.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.