Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip and a extra condition do I add it. Help please.
Hi all, help needed please. I have a pip award till 2024 for my Lupus and other issues. But in 2018 I started having seizures they wasnt sure if I would have more but I did and have been told its Epilepsy I started medication back in 2018 and I'm still having seizures. I haven't told the Pip though. I'm so worried that I should have told them. It's not on my claim. Should I tell them and risk what I have standard rate daily and high rate mobility. Or do I wait till my renew in 2024. Or will this be wrong.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.