P.i.p back payment from tribunal - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

P.i.p back payment from tribunal

2»

Comments

• Ben2303
    Ben2303 Community member Posts: 24 Connected
    So if I tell you the date they paid me then you will be able to give me an exact date ? :-) 
  • Ben2303
    I am slightly confused looking back at Adrians post again As seen he mentioned about there also being 6 days . 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    The date of the original decision and the date they paid you and i'll try to help but it won't be exactly. May I ask why you're asking?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ben2303
    Hi Poppy, 

I am just curious I have been paid the correct amount of back payment. 

The original decision was on 10/04/19 to say I would no longer be entitled to p.i.p, then I was awarded it on the 29/10/19. 

My first payment was on 22/01/2020.

how come it won’t be exactly as I’ve gave you all the dates ??? 
  • Ben2303
    @Adrian_Scope how did you get the 6 days when working out how many weeks ???? :smile:
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2020
    When did you receive the backdated money? The 6 days that Adrian counted was because the date the original decision was made and the date the Tribunal made the decision was 28 weeks and 6 days.

On your decision letter it should say when the backdated money is paid from and paid to, what are those dates?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Thanks for answering this Poppy. I didn't get a notification of this tag. 

@Ben2303: have you figured out the backdating and been able to verify that you got the correct amount?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.