Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Assessment - should you complain?
Hi, I am going through mandatory Reconsideration as I do not agree with my PIP Assessment. It is so far from the truth I feel I should complain. I have read stories about people complaining and then having to undergo a second assessment. Should I just concentrate on doing my MR and sending any additional evidence etc ? Is it beneficial to complain about my assessment ? / would it help others in the future but hinder me ?
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 842 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.