Universal recording assessment advice — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Universal recording assessment advice

Tombbloom Member Posts: 4 Listener

I have an assessment coming up quite soon and I'd like to know how I go about recording the assessment, which specific devices I require and any technical requirements there may be.

Thanks very much,




Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.