*NOW CLOSED* - Scope focus group in Cardiff on Moving House (paid)
Hi guys! I'm James, Scope's Panel Officer. We're running a focus group in Cardiff. We want to talk to disabled people about moving house.
Whether you have moved house in the past 2 years or have moved many times, we want to hear your experiences.
We are looking for people who have moved into rented homes, privately owned homes, student accommodation, housing association homes or council housing.
As a thank you for your time and effort, we have a £45 voucher for anyone who takes part. This won’t affect any benefits you receive.
Date: 19 February 2020 from 1:30pm to around 3:15pm
Location: Scope’s Cardiff office: W2, Wellington House, Cardiff, CF11 9BE.
The focus group will last an hour and a half, plus a ten minute break. We will talk about your decision to move house, your search for a new home, the information that was helpful to you and what you wish you'd have known.
Your input will help us make a ‘Moving House’ web page. This will provide information that disabled people may need when searching for a new home, moving and settling into a new area.
We can arrange your travel or pay for any reasonable travel costs.
If you are interested in taking part or would like further information, please contact me:
James Roscow (Scope Panel Officer)
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 020 8036 4906
Participation is voluntary. We will respect your privacy. We collect and store data in line with legal requirements.
Panel Lead, Scope
Here East Press Centre
14 East Bay Lane, Stratford, East London
Click here to join Scope's Research Panel
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments