Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
What makes you Happy? It is a simple question but the answer is anything but simple. There is no one thing that makes us all happy. I could sit here and say that my team winning the 6 Nations or the Rugby Premiership makes me happy. Or some good comedy (which like art is a matter of opinion) . Also warm sunny days and being in doors watching a fresh snow fall and also the smell of fresh bread. Finally seeing other people happy also puts a smile on my face and gives me that buzz. It does not matter what makes them happy, as long as they are.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.