F2F assessment report — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

F2F assessment report

caroline73 Member Posts: 13 Listener
hello I'm going to ask for a mandatory reconsideration but I'm wondering should I request a copy of my F2F assessment report to do this? 
Any advice would be most appreciated.


  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Member Posts: 6,389 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2020
    Hello @caroline73      I am one of the Team of Community Champions on the forum.

     Please you can contact the DWP they should send the report to you.

    Telephone Number be on any correspondence you have.

    Also if you should be thinking about getting support with any thing like this.

    If you should speak to any one from a welfare advice centre. CAB or if you have a health worker, mental health support or outreach worker.

    Be informed if you do not have one.

    There are associations, charities and societies that may be able to advise further if you have a specific condition, disability or illness.

    Happy to be supportive. If you contact me would be happy to advise any additional support if there is any.

    I used all the time mental health charities the support staff.

    If I do not have any support workers use CAB.

    Who are informative, helpful and supportive.

    Please can I also add one further point I always spoke to my GP.

    After any assessment to see what support, information and advice can be added.

    Some times they have access to welfare support I do not know.

    Last time Doctor gave me a card for CAB services local to my area.  Who deal specifically and give much more to members of our Community.

    Lot of reassurance. One other the Doctor can see and identify any thing you need to cope with this. Stress, anxiety a lot of the times.

    Increased medications or some extra therapy.

    Hope that helps.

    Wish you well a positive outcome . Please contact us for anything else .

    Be supportive any questions you need to know the answer to. I sure the Community can advise.

    Please take care.


    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 15,233 Disability Gamechanger
    @caroline73 Hello and welcome to the community. I would suggest you get a copy of your assessment report, then you can see where you think you should have been awarded points. In order to give as much information on your MR as possible. Look at each descriptor you think you should have scored points and detail why you think you should have been awarded in this area, how you are affected in relation to the task and give examples of what happened the last few times you tried to complete the task. With out providing more information the MR will most likely give the same outcome. Also most MR result in the same decision if so then if you still feel you have a case then you will need to appeal to the tribunal. Let us know how  you get on and if we can be of any more support. 
  • caroline73
    caroline73 Member Posts: 13 Listener
    Hi @janer1967
    Thank you for your advice I really appreciate it, I will definitely ask for a copy of the assessment and go from there.
  • caroline73
    caroline73 Member Posts: 13 Listener
    Hi @thespiceman
    Thank you once again for your advice and support, I will contact CAB for help once the report comes and I've also got an appointment with my Dr coming up, this whole situation has been very stressful and upsetting for me.
    I appreciate your kindness.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.