Partner moving in what will happen with our benifits — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Partner moving in what will happen with our benifits

hello and thank you  in advance i live with my son i recieve esa in a support  group and pip my son is on jobseekers allowance the father of my son lives else where he is on esa for his illness we was talking about getting back together and him moving in with me my son is moving out to be with his girlfriend.So he will not be here how does it effect our benefits   if we are both are claiming esa would we be on 1 claim for esa or would we have to make a new claim or even have to be put on universal credit  very confused thanxs



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.