Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Jsa and pension pot
My husband and I claim joint Jsa I had a pension pot of £12,000 of which I drew done in installments over the last year,I received a letter today from Dwp from their fraud department asking for a years bank statements they said it was to check if we were receiving the right benefits I didn't think we were doing anything wrong by taking my pension pot in segments obviously we are I am at my wits end,thankyou
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 792 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 760 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.