Pip an careers element — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Pip an careers element

hello20 Member Posts: 98 Connected
May I ask my partner recieves standard pip both components
An  recently im on pip standard rate for daily care an due to my helath condition I recieve the extra lwrca on Uc 

can I ask my partner to claim careers element an will this contradict my partners pip for both components
as Partner stay around me  to help an prompt etc an can partner claim careers element if I receive the lwrca 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.