Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
FAILED @ PIP tribunral
20+ YRS Ago had accident @ work did lot damage to my back disc l4,l5 . got awarded 10% industrial injurys had treatntment did what they could. had orhopedics surgeons report statin damage . Fast forward 2019 now 55 2nd degenrative changes creeping in mobility issues . limited walking 20 - 50 meteres max / up to 1 min with out having to stop sit . standing more 1- 2 min out sitting . APPLIIEd for PIP turned down . had MR turned down Had tribunral turn down . Reason given by judge @ tribunral quote is although i have mobility issues , my evedeince 20 + yrs old states the problem, cause not the out come. More or less saying that it does not back up my claim now 20+ yrs later me with as i claim mobility walking @ standing issues . SO as i see it ive to get up to date eveidence to back up my claim . IE up to date orhopedics surgeon report, spechialist ... QUESTION if i go back to my doctor GP request this WILL i have to pay get charged for this report ????. as last one 20 yrs ago was payed for private by then trade untion as they were persuing acciden t claim agaist ex employer . THEN with up to date eveidence to back me up i should then reply for PIP start again NOT sure if i have to pay FOR THE REPORT FROM NHS . Any advice
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.