Disabled Drivers - We're interested in your thoughts
A leading UK car manufacturer is LOOKING FOR YOU to help develop their next generation of vehicles for 2020 and beyond.
Their vehicle design team are really keen to speak to disabled people and their families and carers to ensure that their feedback is taken into account for the next stage of the vehicle design.
Events are taking place in Sutton Coldfield and Esher from Monday 17th to Sunday 23rd February, with a £100 as a thanks for taking part.
Get in touch with Alicia of Kay at BEAM Fieldwork on 0161 850 9864.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 157 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 800 Work and employment
- 591 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.8K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 941 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments