Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I had a assessment for esa 2 years ago and never got A decision letter, so for two years I have sent in sick notes for 2 years, then a friend told I should had a letter and the sick note should of stopped. So I phoned them and they said I did not pass the assessment, but no one sent me a letter to say this, I have now requested my assessment record. To see what I scored. I now been told that I will need another assessment. I have not been so stressed out in my life. I don’t know what will happen if I don’t passed, i’m not fit for work, I must be able to complained somewhere that I was left 2 years thinking everything was ok, not good for my depression and my other illnesses ty
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.