Advice — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


tara2019 Member Posts: 215 Pioneering
Hi I'm wanting advice I'm still waiting for tribunal which should be end of april/may 2020 my conditions have got s lot worse my doctor has requested emergency mri scan and I'm off work again I could walk up to 20 metres with discomfort but over the past 4 months I cant walk with out extreme pain in my lower back n spine do I inform dwp about my changes or just wait for tribunal 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.