Trubrunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Trubrunal

Options
bevvy1966
bevvy1966 Community member Posts: 77 Connected
Hi just wondering if u could tell me, if u went to a trubrunal, if u have won so u get the answer on the day and if u haven't u get a letter in the post

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

No, not at all. Lots of people don't have a decision on the day and successfully have a decision in their favour. Not having a decision on the day just means a decision couldn't be made but they'll write to you within a few days.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • bevvy1966
    Options
    Thanks poppy.. it was horrendous, I was asked so many questions and I list it a bit, I felt like I was being interrogated.. it's not a nice experience
  • bevvy1966
    Options
    I'm just glad it's over with, feel really drained now, but I've been today
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear it wasn't a nice experience. Usually they write within a few days with the decision. Good luck and do come back and let us know the outcome.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • bevvy1966
    Options
    Yes they said that . They said we are not the DWP, and that they had to ask so many questions to get a better understanding of my conditions, it was just too many questions, and I was struggling to remember what they were saying, I just felt they were trying to trio me up, but that could be me just being a bit paranoid.. I will for sure, have had so much help from this site, and I'm very grateful
  • bevvy1966
    Options
    Hi poppy just wondering if I rang the tribunal service, would they be able to tell me if the descicion was passed or not
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I don't know if they would tell you that. You may have the letter either today or tomorrow.
  • bevvy1966
    Options
    Thanks Poppy.  

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.