Trubrunal

Options
bevvy1966
bevvy1966 Community member Posts: 77 Connected
Hi just wondering if u could tell me, if u went to a trubrunal, if u have won so u get the answer on the day and if u haven't u get a letter in the post

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,295 Championing
    Options
    Hi,

No, not at all. Lots of people don't have a decision on the day and successfully have a decision in their favour. Not having a decision on the day just means a decision couldn't be made but they'll write to you within a few days.
  • bevvy1966
    Options
    Thanks poppy.. it was horrendous, I was asked so many questions and I list it a bit, I felt like I was being interrogated.. it's not a nice experience
  • bevvy1966
    Options
    I'm just glad it's over with, feel really drained now, but I've been today
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear it wasn't a nice experience. Usually they write within a few days with the decision. Good luck and do come back and let us know the outcome.
  • bevvy1966
    Options
    Yes they said that . They said we are not the DWP, and that they had to ask so many questions to get a better understanding of my conditions, it was just too many questions, and I was struggling to remember what they were saying, I just felt they were trying to trio me up, but that could be me just being a bit paranoid.. I will for sure, have had so much help from this site, and I'm very grateful
  • bevvy1966
    Options
    Hi poppy just wondering if I rang the tribunal service, would they be able to tell me if the descicion was passed or not
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I don't know if they would tell you that. You may have the letter either today or tomorrow.
  • bevvy1966
    Options
    Thanks Poppy.