CA and partner's earnings — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

CA and partner's earnings

Jurph Member Posts: 359 Pioneering

My Mum is trying to claim Carer's Allowance for me but is a little confused by the income limit. would the £123 a week just look at her income or her husband's too?




Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.