Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is mart62!
I’ve just transferred from DLA to pip, I’ve lost around 70 pounds a month. It seems just because I work part time and travel to one place of work. I can plan a route. I think I’m being punished for working. Just because I didn’t show any sighs of depression and on a low dose of tablet, they discounted my depression. Also my tinnitus I’m losing sleep, but I still work. I’m just confused what to do. I have multiple conditions. IE as above conditions also osteoarthritis in back and knee, plus dupuytrens contracts which is hand are curved. Please advise. I’ve heard if you challenge the discision I could lose my award all together. I also have dyslexia.
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 513 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 685 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.