PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Tax credits and dwp.

Jules2000Jules2000 Member Posts: 3 Listener
I will be earning just over the £14000 wage allowed  for tax credits, will I still be allowed DWP thank you

Replies

• wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,184 Disability Gamechanger
    @jules2000, hello and welcome, I think you've answered the question already, the DWP don't have a margin of just over so you won't be able to claim tax credits. 
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,941 Scope community team
    Hi @Jules2000 and welcome to the community. 
    Do you mean will you still be allowed PIP? I only ask as you've posted in the PIP section of the community.
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • Jules2000Jules2000 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    I know tax credits will stop as I will be just over their limit but will my dla stop too, sorry new to site, took me ages to post 🙈 not good at things like this
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    DLA is not means tested and won't be affected. For your tax credits then this is based on your earnings in the previous year and you will need to report any changes to HMRC.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • Jules2000Jules2000 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Thank you so much poppy! So I just notify HMRC my annual pay rise will take me over their threshold in that year so I wont have to repay them anything back when it does increase 😀 thank you xx
Sign in or join us to comment.